“Land is a gift from the Creator and is designed for community.”
Thank you for your interest in supporting NorthWind Family Ministries.
How can I donate?
- Make cheques payable to NorthWind Family Ministries
- Write in the memo or on a note where to designate the funds (see options below)
- Mail to NorthWind Family Ministries P.O. Box 10648 Thunder Bay, ON P7B 6V1
- E-mail a donation through your bank to firstname.lastname@example.org – please include a password __________________________
- OR, if you are a Royal Bank customer, you can give directly similar to the way you pay your local utility.
- E-mail Sue Carlisle at email@example.com for your NorthWind account number and with any special instructions.
Donate in support of…
NorthWind General – Operations
To pay for the ongoing operational expenses of all of the NorthWind ministries.
NorthWind Capital projects
To continue to pay off the loans and promissory notes for the purchase of Eagle’s Cove, and to fund additional projects.
Sponsor a child, youth or family who otherwise would not be able to attend camp.
Donate in support of our staff
Support Jeremy Darrow
Your donations support Jeremy in his ministry to the next generation, specifically students coming from Northern communities, and supports NorthWind’s ministry costs.
Support Joyce Hancock
Your donations support Joyce in her ministry with adults in their spiritual growth, and supports NorthWind’s ministry costs.
Support Heather Le Quant
Your donations support Heather in her ministry with Next Generation North, and supports NorthWind’s ministry costs.
Support Caleb MacCallum
Your donations support Caleb MacCallum in his ministry at NorthWind, and supports any ministry costs.
Support Karl Janzen
Your donations support Karl Janzen in his ministry as Ministry Partnership Coordinator, and supports NorthWind’s ministry costs.
Support Bera & Bonita Ledua
Your donations support Bera and Bonita as they lead at Northwind Family Ministries, and supports NorthWind’s ministry costs.
Other ways to donate:
Have more questions? Have ideas?
We’re available to answer any questions you may have!