“Land is a gift from the Creator and is designed for community.”
Thank you for your interest in supporting NorthWind Family Ministries.
How can I donate?
- Make cheques payable to NorthWind Family Ministries
- Write in the memo or on a note where to designate the funds (see options below)
- Mail to NorthWind Family Ministries P.O. Box 10648 Thunder Bay, ON P7B 6V1
- E-mail a donation through your bank to firstname.lastname@example.org – please include a password __________________________
- OR, if you are a Royal Bank customer, you can give directly similar to the way you pay your local utility.
- E-mail Sue Carlisle at email@example.com for your NorthWind account number and with any special instructions.
Donate in support of…
NorthWind Capital projects
To continue to pay off the loans and promissory notes for the purchase of Eagle’s Cove, and to fund additional projects.
NorthWind General – Operations
To pay for the ongoing operational expenses of all of the NorthWind ministries.
Sponsor a child, youth or family who otherwise would not be able to attend camp.
Donate in support of our staff
Support of Jeremy Darrow
Your donations support Jeremy in his ministry to the next generation, specifically students coming from Northern communities, and supports NorthWind’s ministry costs.
Support of Joyce Hancock
Your donations support Joyce in her ministry with adults in their spiritual growth, and supports NorthWind’s ministry costs.
Support of Bera & Bonita Ledua
Your donations support Bera and Bonita as they lead at Northwind Family Ministries, and supports NorthWind’s ministry costs.
Support of Karl Janzen
Your donations support Karl Janzen in his ministry as secretary, and supports NorthWind’s ministry costs.
Other ways to donate:
How will my donation designed to the Capital Campaign be handled?
Your donation will be recorded in an externally restricted fund called the Capital Projects Fund. Your donation will first be used for the purchase of the property (formerly Eagles’ Cove) and the start-up costs. After donations have been raised to cover the purchase and start-up costs, the donations will remain in the Capital Projects Fund and be used for planned Capital Projects. If NorthWind receives more donations than needed for this property purchase and start-up costs, will you return my donation?Once a donation has been received, a Canadian Charity cannot return it to the donor without a court order. As noted above, your donation will be used for planned capital projects.
What are some future capital projects?
NorthWind Family Ministries has the following building projects planned:
- Main Lodge – dining hall, chapel, and kitchen
- Family cabins
Have more questions? Have ideas?
We’re available to answer any questions you may have!